Friday, February 5, 2010

Another Successful Week!

My hard work is really beginning to pay off!  I reached every one of my goals this week....

I tracked 5 days this week, and I worked out 5 days as well!  Below is my WW chart for the week.....I'm very proud of this, and as you can see I've really ramped up my workouts!

 
I also lost 2.2 pounds this week!  That means in the past 4 weeks I have lost a total of 9.6 pounds!!!  I'm still taking off some weight that I have gained over the past 7 months, but I'm on my way to getting to goal!  

Here is a copy of my weight chart since the beginning of the year.....


Here is a graph of my progress....as you can see I have a ways to go to get to my goal of 180, but I'm at least moving in the right direction.....

 
GOALS FOR THIS WEEK
1) Track again for at least 5 days
2) Workout for at least 5 days
3) Do my 40 minute cardio workout that I was able to concquer last night at least once to get myself closer to my April 1 challenge!

P.S. I will begin posting pictures of my progress soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment