Friday, January 29, 2010

Successful Week

I had a really successful week this week!

I lost a total of 2 pounds! I tracked 4 days, and I worked out 5 days this week.

On Wednesday I tried my first spinning class. Although my butt hurt for the next two days, it was totally worth it! The workout was amazing, and I really liked the class atmosphere for working out! It reminded me a little bit of my old stomping grounds when I used to participate in Punk Rope, but obviously it was a little different type of a workout.....I'm definitely going to go back to the class again next week!

People at work are being very supportive of my efforts, and it seems like my healthy ways are starting to rub off on some people around me. People are also learning not to try and tempt me with baked goods or other types of foods that i just don't want to eat right now. Looking forward to another successful week ahead!

Weekly Goals:
1) Track at least 5 days (I usually track about 4 days, so I am trying to add one more day this week...this way it will FORCE me to track at least one day on my weekends, which I normally never do....)
2) Workout at least 5 days (min. 20 minutes)

2 comments:

  1. Tracking on weekends is the hardest. I find that if I don't track on weekends, I spend the rest of the week trying to work off all the extra pts I ate during the weekend. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neil, I'm so proud of you! Sounds like you had a great week and it's good to catch up with you via your blog. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete