Sunday, January 24, 2010

My First Blog

This blog is here to document my weight-loss progress as I work to reach my goal. I am a 26-year-old, third-year (last semester!) law student in Buffalo, New York. I have been a weight watchers member since 2006, and my weight-loss has fluctuated between 28 and 48 pounds in the past 6 months. On January 11, 2010, I began a new gym regimen where I get up at 5:30 a.m. to workout before I start my day. I have been mostly successful with this thus far, and I look forward to continuing it. My goal is to blog about my successes and failures throughout my journey. I will also pass along cool food finds and things that inspire me as I go. To anybody reading this, comments and support is always appreciated!

Goals for the week:
1) track at least 5 days
2) gym at least 5 days (min. 20 minutes)

1 comment:

  1. I wish you luck, and look forward to reading your blog as you progress!

    ReplyDelete